Sunday

in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

“The secret of achievement is not to let what
 you’re doing get to you before you get to it”
 … Kobi Yamada.

Think.
Do you have what you want?
Pick a dream. Non-material. Intangibly important
to you. What do you want, and what do you have
to do to get it? I may not be big on things like
fate and destiny, but I think we could put down a
point or two for karma. Everyone can have anything
they want, if they are willing to put in the effort to
get themselves there. For some reason, I get a
head-start on everyone in this tough obstacle
course of life. My path seems to be free of boulders
and snakes, ladders and black cats. All I need to
do is bat a few balloons out of the way I’ve spent
so much time looking out for you I forgot how to
look you in the eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment