Sunday

a little bit more me-time

Just a little bit more info about me if you were wondering ...

Right now one of the big goals I've been working on is getting my photo website together, slowly but surely ... And you will know the moment it is complete :)

Another random fact: this blog is a place for me to get used to working on something minimum two days a week contributing new information, keeping habits, working with schedules ... even if it's just by randomly writing.

Anyways, to keep with the above trend of a new random topic per paragraph, today I found the most wonderful photo-travel blog. And it made me realize that I would aspire to be this brilliant, in writing and photography. It's always lovely to have goals and desires -- have a look, and click some red -> Michael Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment