Sunday

alcohol

intoxicated, adj.:
When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.


fantastic night of drinking last night.

little bit of everything, starting with fireball shots and ending with fireball shots, my confusion on waking up was pretty funny.

i rolled over and freaked for a sec -- someone was in my bed. Luckily it was just my friend Tanya and I proceeded to hazily stagger towards the kitchen. Still quite plastered at 11, I grabbed a random container, chugged some water .. went back to bed. too drunk to be awake ..

Unfortunately still felt same level of drunkness at 2pm so proceeded to create some wonderful french toast breakfast, or feel tanya's wrath.

Long story short, on the way home lost phone, keys, bus pass, student card, driver's license, camera etc ..

uncontactable, unreachable, and completely at ease.

cheers

1 comment:

  1. reminds me of the time I woke up in a dumpster. lost everything and my last thought before going to bed was "I hope I don't get compacted". I'm pretty sure I wasn't completely at ease though. Admirable :)

    ReplyDelete