Sunday

now and then i think bout you

every now and then a little bitterness seeps in
and even though i know i'm the one who's faulted
for the sin, who's dealin with a cut til it heals over again
regrets are for cowards; don't forget where you've been
Do I sound mad?
Well I guess I'm a little pissed
Every action has a point
Five points make a fist
You close em
You swing em
It hurt when it hits
And the truth can be a bitch
But if the boot fits
I got an idea
You should get a tattoo that says
warning
That's all, just a warning
So the potential victim
Can take a left and save breath
And avoid you
Sober and upset in the morning
I wanna scream Fuck you Lucy
But the problem is i love you Lucy
So instead
I'm gonna finish my drink,and have another
While I think about how you used to be my lover
(Fuck you)
remember what you said to me?
remember what i replied?
you should get a tattoo babe
cause you know what?
You lied.

No comments:

Post a Comment