Sunday

It's a kind of sweet home-spun immortality


"If emotion can create a physical action,
then duplicating it can re-create the emotion"
Angel Delaporte, "Diary" by Chuck Palahniuk

Type out these words - type them out at a speed of 35 wpm with your pinky fingers on the A and '/" keys and your index fingers on the F and J. Type them out with care and avoid capitalizing any I's to self-deprecate.
As you recreate my past, feel yourself travel to a seat at a desk in a basement at a house on Very Off Road in a truck-stop town with a McDonald's, an A & W, a highschool and two banks. 
Can you feel my slow relaxed intake of cool island air as I leave my phone upstairs on an old yellow dresser because its bars of reception are few and far between, like my worries?
Island life. Where I go away to, to get away.

"Tiredness, sadness, weakness, stupidity" ... Symptoms.
Sounds like everyone I've met has lead poisoning.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment